Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some for the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor publish.lycos.com you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant inventhelp phone number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and InventHelp Inventions Store allows been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.